Why is my data not syncing to my other devices?
First, check the iCloud status in the iCloud section in the Settings tab. Make sure sync is enabled. Here's what to do depending on the message displayed:
- Critical Error: Update to the latest version of the app.
- Ready: Check the status on your other devices.
- Starting Up: Please wait a minute or so for the syncing to begin. If it doesn't, see the "Troubleshooting" section below.
- Downloading or Uploading: Syncing is in progress. Please wait for it to complete.
- Pending: Changes are queued up to be synced. Please wait a few minutes for syncing to begin.
- Stopped: Something unexpected has occurred. You can try tapping the "Restart" button to see if the app starts syncing again. If that doesn't work, please see the "Troubleshooting" section below.
- Not Running: This is unexpected. Please see the "Troubleshooting" section below.
There are several reasons why FoodNoms is having trouble syncing your data:
- You are not signed into iCloud on one of your devices.
- You have disabled iCloud Drive in the Settings app. Ensure the toggle is on in the Settings app > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Drive.
- You have disabled FoodNoms syncing. Ensure the toggle is on in the Settings app > [your name] > iCloud > FoodNoms.
- Your iCloud account is out of space.
- Your iCloud account is restricted due to Parental Controls or Mobile Device Management restrictions.
- Your device is having internet connectivity issues.
- Your device is low on battery or in Low Power Mode.
Please contact email@example.com if you are unable to resolve the issue.